- hebraic-neuroses likes this
- fuckyeahsayanythingandmaxbemis reblogged this from already-heardmusic
- cesaraalvarez likes this
- cesaraalvarez reblogged this from fuckyeahsayanything
- drawinginfinity- likes this
- acid-t0ngue likes this
- tinycooper likes this
- chemiosmosis likes this
- foxtales likes this
- oneohtrixpointno reblogged this from fuckyeahsayanything
- heyimstryker reblogged this from fuckyeahsayanything
- ournamesinunison likes this
- fuckyeahsayanything reblogged this from already-heardmusic
- hannahfoundglory reblogged this from already-heardmusic
- already-heardmusic posted this
With Queens of the Stone Age in the middle of a UK arena tour, we’ve decided to highlight
five of the bands best tracks for this edition of "Fives".
We've got the new EP from Yorkshire riff merchants NOSE right here! Take a listen to 'Sick
Continuing our Reuben theme from last week’s Fives and in celebration of frontman Jamie Lenman’s new double solo album, we take a look at two of the albums for "Versus". Its
‘Racecar Is Racecar Backwards' against 'In Nothing We Trust'.
Calgary's debut EP 'Fight Fire With Fire' is a bright, warming collection of indie pop songs.
With comparisons to Hellogoodbye and John Mayer, the four tracks showcase a band with pop sensibilities and plenty of potential to breakthrough. We caught up with the band to find out more.
Returning with their first album in six years, 'Balancing' sees Hertfordshire’s The October Game showcase dynamic growth and versatility with a brooding undertone throughout. Already Heard recently spoke to Luke Williams and Nick Kozuch to discuss the album in
more detail; the writing process, its various packages, and working with Scylla Records.
Last week Already Heard Photographer Sarah Louise Bennett caught Say Anything at London’s XOYO.
Photos by Sarah Louise Bennett.