- irishcoffeeandcream reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- odetoanightingale reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- awakeningladyeve likes this
- apothecarist likes this
- binary-finale likes this
- danceforpeace likes this
- andswallowedthecityline likes this
- andswallowedthecityline reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- foureyesaac reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty and added:
- jaynealexandra reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- thatodd-child reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty and added:
- sonofthewest reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- waterfiction likes this
- alexsaysthatshot reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- under-the-palms likes this
- under-the-palms reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- raysperson reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- visiting-is-pretty reblogged this from fuckyeahblocparty
- visiting-is-pretty likes this
- fuckyeahblocparty reblogged this from already-heardmusic
- bobobblue likes this
- already-heardmusic posted this
As the festival season rolls on, this weekend the Hit The Deck Festival returns for its fourth outing. As always with over 40 bands playing across 6 stages, the Already Heard team has picked out 10 must-see bands to see at this weekend’s festival.
This Saturday the 2014 edition of Record Store Day takes place. With wealth of rare
releases to buy, Already Heard and Jon Tolley of Banquet Records have picked out 5 must by RSD 2014 releases.
Next week Philadelphia indie punks The Menzingers release, 'Rented World,' one of the
highly anticipated records of 2014 so far. In parts, it picks up where 2012's 'On The
Impossible Past' left off but it also shows the bands growth as songwriters and musicians. We recently spoke to Greg Barnett to discuss the album, the pressure of following up 'On The Impossible Past', their forthcoming London show and the Grozerock Festival.
Despite only forming last year, Essex rockers New City Kings have already gathered plenty of attention from their debut EP - 'Change.' Their radio-friendly rock sound that has seen them compared to a range of bands; Foo Fighters, Deaf Havana, and The Gaslight Anthem.
Already Heard spoke to Mark Kovic to find out more about New City Kings.
With their return to the UK imminent, the latest edition of "Versus" sees us putting the
focus on Alkaline Trio. Self-confessed Trio MEGA fan Jay Sullivan tells us why 'From
Here to Infirmary' is the band’s finest work. Whilst Alex Phelan explains how 'Maybe
I'll Catch Fire' is a superb example of musical catharsis.
12 months from releasing their debut EP, we speak to Blackpool pop-punk/emo
quintet Boston Manor to discuss their influences, achievements so far and thoughts on their contemporaries.
With their latest EP 'Change Nothing, Regret Everything.', Woking five-piece Employed
To Serve have produced 12 minutes of frantic, unrelenting hardcore that finds the band somewhere between The Dillinger Escape Plan and The Chariot. We spoke to Justine from the band to find out how the band has transitioned from a duo to a quintet and she discussed
being part of the Holy Roar! roster, they chaotic yet contained live shows and more.
In the latest edition of our "Tour Tales" feature, Irish doom-punk band Hornets talk us
through their recent UK tour where they played 8 shows in 7 days.
Leeds-based four-piece Walleater are set to digitally release their debut self titled EP next Monday (14th April) through Close To Home Records. We've got the exclusive first play
right here on Already Heard.
Bloc Party have revealed details of their new album 'Four,' which is released on August 20th.
A new single 'Octopus' will be released on July 3rd.
01. So He Begins To Lie
04. Real Talk
06. Day 4
09. Team A
11. The Healing
12. We’re Not Good People