This week Lansdale, Pennsylvania’s The Wonder Years released their fourth album - ‘The Greatest Generation,’ a record that sees the pop punk quintet reach their creative peak in a number of ways. With a wealth of material in their discography, Already Heard's Sean Reid and Tom Knott took on the tricky task of picking out the five best songs from The Wonder Years. Find out what we picked and let us know if you agree or disagree?
Following the release of their superb 'Signals' album, Mallory Knox have certainly become ones to watch in recent months. We caught up with the band to discuss joining Search & Destroy Records, how vital the festival season and touring are, what it feels like to be a part
of the expanding British rock scene and much more.
Over The Ocean have crafted a compelling, brooding record with their latest effort ‘Be Given To The Soil.’ With intense specific precision and delicate accuracy that echoes the likes of Explosions In The Sky and Sigur Ros. Jesse Hill from the band to discusses how the
album came together, the importance of precision, being compared to post-rock pioneers and more.
After a top ten UK album and an outstanding UK tour with festival dates on both sides of the Atlantic to follow, Bring Me The Horizon are having a fantastic 2013 and are now featured in the latest edition of "Versus." It's ‘There is a Hell, Believe Me I’ve Seen It. There is a Heaven, Let’s Keep it a Secret’ vs the bands latest release, 'Sempiternal.'
We catch up with Newcastle Indie Rock quartet Alexander to find out more about their debut album 'Say Hello' for a “Already Heard Track Guide” feature.
Having briefly returned to the UK for the Hit The Deck Festival before starting a European
tour, we caught up with vocalist/bassist Ned Russin to discuss the bands progression in sound, differences between UK and US festivals, their recent split with Touché Amoré,
having friends on tour and more.
The fifth installment of Fearless Records’ ‘Punk Goes Pop’ series will be released in the UK on November 5th.
Upon This Dawning are offering a free download of their cover of Carly Rae Jepson’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ and can be downloaded from PunkGoes.com. The lyric video for the track can be viewed by clicking read more below.
‘Punk Goes Pop 5’ Tracklisting:
1. Memphis May Fire - Grenade (Originally recorded by Bruno Mars)
2. Upon This Dawning - Call Me Maybe (Originally recorded by Carly Rae Jepsen)
3. Mayday Parade - Somebody That I Used To Know (Feat. Vic Fuentes) (originally recorded by Gotye)
4. We Came As Romans - Glad You Came (Originally recorded by The Wanted)
5. Like Moths To Flames - Some Nights (Originally recorded by Fun.)
6. Breathe Carolina - Billie Jean (Originally recorded by Michael Jackson)
7. Forever The Sickest Kids - We Found Love (Originally recorded by Rihanna)
8. Issues - Boyfriend (Originally recorded by Justin Bieber)
9. The Maine - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Feat. Adam Lazzara) (Originally recorded by Cyndi Lauper)
10. Crown The Empire - Payphone (Originally recorded by Maroon 5)
11. Craig Owens - Paradise (Originally recorded by Coldplay)
12. The Word Alive - Mercy (Originally recorded by Kanye West)
13. SECRETS - Ass Back Home (Originally recorded by Gym Class Heroes)