With Queens of the Stone Age in the middle of a UK arena tour, we’ve decided to highlight
five of the bands best tracks for this edition of "Fives".
We've got the new EP from Yorkshire riff merchants NOSE right here! Take a listen to 'Sick
Continuing our Reuben theme from last week’s Fives and in celebration of frontman Jamie Lenman’s new double solo album, we take a look at two of the albums for "Versus". Its
‘Racecar Is Racecar Backwards' against 'In Nothing We Trust'.
Calgary's debut EP 'Fight Fire With Fire' is a bright, warming collection of indie pop songs.
With comparisons to Hellogoodbye and John Mayer, the four tracks showcase a band with pop sensibilities and plenty of potential to breakthrough. We caught up with the band to find out more.
Returning with their first album in six years, 'Balancing' sees Hertfordshire’s The October Game showcase dynamic growth and versatility with a brooding undertone throughout. Already Heard recently spoke to Luke Williams and Nick Kozuch to discuss the album in
more detail; the writing process, its various packages, and working with Scylla Records.
Send More Paramedics, Gallows, Feed The Rhino & Wounds to Feature on 50th In At The Deep End Records Release
In At The Deep End Records have announced details of their 50th release; a split record featuring Send More Paramedics, Gallows, Feed The Rhino and Wounds
'Unearth:Possessed' will be released on Halloween (31st October 2012) on 10” Solid Red Vinyl and Digitally.
1. Send More Paramedics - Zombiefied (Re-Recording)
2. Send More Paramedics - 100 Fighting Dogs
3. Send More Paramedics - Revenants
4. Send More Paramedics - Send More Paramedics
5. Gallows - Zombie Crew (Gallows track only appears on the 10” Vinyl Release)
6. Feed The Rhino - Blood Fever
7. Wounds - Sever
5. Send More Paramedics - 245 Trioxin (Re-Recording(245 Trioxin only appears on the Digital Release))