Macbeth Footwear and Blackstar have launched their Groezrock 2014 competition offering bands across Europe to play the Macbeth stage for the early May festival.
Bands are urged to sign up at macbeth.eu/groezrock before January 19th.
A panel of music industry experts will choose and announced 30 possible bands on February 3rd. This will be followed by a public vote which will close on February 18th with the 10 most voted for bands qualifying for a spot on the Macbeth stage.
Two bands will receive a golden ticket and make it straight to the Macbeth stage.
Bury Tomorrow will be headlining the stage on Saturday May 2nd with the Friday night headliner yet to be confirmed.
– Submissions need to be entered before Jan 19th.
– The first selection of 30 bands will be announced Feb 3rd
– The voting period starts Feb. 10th and closes Feb 17th at midnight.
– The bands that get offered a spot will be notified on Feb 18th.
– The winning bands will also be announced by Groezrock and will be added on all the promo material and official time schedule.
– Groezrock day tickets are included for the artists only.
– The Backline will be provided by Blackstar amplification, it is not possible for bands to use their own backline.
– Stage size 12m x15m!!!
– We will not cover any expenses.
– The 10 bands invited to play have no say in day or time.
– Any questions- feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groezrock Festival takes place on May 2nd & 3rd in Meerhout, Belgium.