One Love for Chi have launched a raffle to raise money for Chi’s charity, Journey For Jessica.
The raffle has been set up by Deftones UK publicist Emma Van Duyts and includes VIP festival tickets, magazine subscriptions, merchandise from the likes of Twin Atlantic, The Gaslight Anthem, Lower Than Atlantis and goodies from companies such as Converse and Johnny Cupcakes.
The signed Converse raffle bag consists of:
· The entire Deftones back catalogue on CD.
· A drum skin signed by Deftones
· Signed limited edition ‘Covers’ vinyl
· VIP Reading/Leeds Festival Tickets
· VIP tickets to Vans Warped Tour UK
· A signed Deftones setlist
· A signed Bronx setlist
· A selection of used drumsticks from the bands (Deftones, The Bronx, letlive.)
· A 1 year subscription to Rock Sound magazine
· A 1 year subscription to Kerrang! magazine
· A limited edition Gaslight Anthem boxset and screen print poster
· Swag from Converse, Johnny Cupcakes, Rebel 8, Brixton and The Hundreds and much, much more.*
· Merch and other goodies from a host of bands including: Hyro da Hero, Twin Atlantic, The Gaslight Anthem, Lower Than Atlantis, The Ghost Inside, Dave Hause, Less Than Jake and much more!
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on all of this stuff, and to support the charity, simply head over to One Love For Chi and donate a minimum of $1, adding “EmsBag” into the Donation Box. The winner will then be chosen at random on the 9th August.
Further details on the One Love for Chi Charity Raffle can be found here.