As we head towards the end of 2014 and look towards 2015, Already Heard is looking at expanding its writing team for the new year.
In the new year we will be focusing more on standalone features as well as expanding our current roster of regular features (Recommends, Fives, Versus.)
We are looking to dedicated writers who are keen to contribute regular features and reviews with an interest to develop new ideas.
Applicants are required to have the following criteria:
- A good understanding of English grammar and spelling.
- Be able to keep to tight deadlines.
- Have a strong knowledge of the various genres of music Already Heard covers on a regular basis.
- Have an interest in current music events and issues.
- A valid and dedicated interest in writing.
- A passionate and committed individual who is willing to help Already Heard continue to grow.
- Experience of writing for an online publication is preferable.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Sean Reid for further details.
Please Note: All roles are unpaid.